S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a pic of my truck doin a lil burnout last night..nothin special just did a 7 or 8 sec break stand..looks pretty neat tho..I love how the smoke gets stuck under the rear fenders..it's great:thumbup:

Attachments

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And how it's comin up threw the bed and on to the top of the truck!!

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey..it hasn't stopped raining for like 2 weeks..lol..but as soon as it does I'll get some real ones up

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and anyways..it's 4.3L auto..you guys ALL KNOW it'll smoke the F**K outta the tires..but still..I'll get some real ones..soooon I hope!

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
The ground wont be wet after you stay in the same spot for about 3 seconds haha. Nice burnout but we do need dry ground, and longer :)

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats wrong w/yours..It's hard to pull away from stop signs in mine..the tires just wont hookup..and there almost brand new..anyways..yeah..it didn't rain yesterday..and it's still lookin sunny..so I'm gonna go try and get some new ones..dealership is buyin me a new set of tires so..smoke em while ya got em right:D

·
I'm BLOWN
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah..tires just don't smoke when it's wet like they do when it's dry ya know..the first day I had it I almost had the box ingulfed..but I saw cars comin so I stopped..no camera then tho..but the next pic I post of a burnout will be worthy..I promise:D

·
bagged1
2,216 Posts
n_v_my_noma said:
BTW what a sonoma GT? never heard of that? lol
I hear they are basically like a syclone but not all wheel drive or turbo charged.

Pretty cool burn out...I wish I had the right card to post videos off a analog camcorder.... My 2.2 layed posi, filled my bed smoke was insane...who would think a 2.2 could do such a smoke show. :nuts: I only did it because I was finishing off my tires :p
Left 2 2-3" holes in the asphalt.

·
More Cowbell
3,186 Posts
its better when u start to go foward and the smoke that comes up between the rear window and bed makes a trail behind u...and if u have ur underbody lihts on it looks even sicker

1 - 16 of 16 Posts