S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bring back *DARK STYLE*
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it's no were near compleation just hangin out so i could get a fell for it but i like it .. figured id ask yalls opinion ..

pretty sure its a 64'ish belair mirrior i found from a scrapyard only one side will be sportin a mirror

the other side will be full shaved and i hope to have just the drivers door suicided

and i really like how it keeps the chevy look goin on wit the bowtie n all

so wht all do you think? just curious to hear others imput

·
Stepshavers?
1,695 Posts
those are nice mirrors, my grandpas got them on his 46 chevy. dunno how they look on a dime.

why don't you look at the pictures he posted up :rolleyes: .......i think it gives you a different look which is great!!

·
Bring back *DARK STYLE*
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i thought that bowtie was in the reflection, it looks like your holding it.
yea it does look like it dont it ,

you can also see it a lil in this one

the bowtie's the main thing that caught my attention

·
Bring back *DARK STYLE*
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't like how the base mount is angled...nor the fact you're only running em on one side

yea to each their own i guess, but the angles there so it can be operational from the inside, if it was straight it'd have to be moved up higher which i dont care for....

and hey who needs 3 mirrors :haha:

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
yea it does look like it dont it ,

you can also see it a lil in this one

the bowtie's the main thing that caught my attention
*borat voice* very nice !

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
i look at it more from a flowing, standpoint...definately to each their own, just seems goofy to me, with a mirror one one door, and not the other..
werd, deff need mirrors on both sides

·
Bring back *DARK STYLE*
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks all for your input im pretty set on doin this, might just move the location around to see if i can get it to "flow" better. an to those who say do both sides i wish i could but the car has since been crushed. So single mirror suicided door it is atleast for now

·
murse
13,200 Posts
i dont really like it. looks out of place on there to me. but thats just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts