S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lowbeam headlights are way too bright. How do I fix it? My lowbeams are almost just as bright as my highbeams. Everyone seems to highbeam me, thinking that i got my highbeams on. I know i have the correct bulbs because i just bought some hyperwhites and they are only 55 watts. thanks.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I actually drive with my low beams all the time b/c mine are brighter than the highs...and I bought hyper whites for all 4 bulbs...I don't think they need adjusted cuz every thing is well lite up...and I also get flashed alot...

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
too funny

I am having the same problem although I have the non street legal bulbs....I know it is because the lights are tilted up and am working on readjusting them.

I almost got into a brawl with some punkass mofo....He though I was high beaming him and decided it would be fun to block me in the fast lane on the express way. As if that wasnt enough (almost getting rear ended several times) the guy then threw a soda bottle at the truck. Didnt hit it but put me over the limit. Luckly for him I have a 2.2 4 banger because by the time I caught up with him I figured it would be wise to just go the other way instead of to jail.

:scary: LowTech:scary:

Gizmo says "Bright light brrright light"

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well...mine i bought from streatbeatcustoms.com for about $20 for a pair.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
APC

I have APC Bulbs which are of course not street legal but i believe they were $25 a pair.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do a lot of you guys get pulled over because of your hyperwhites? Because I just ordered the ones for my turn signals too. I think they are size 194 and 3157. Does hyperwhiting all your bulbs look good?

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
DnL said:
Do a lot of you guys get pulled over because of your hyperwhites? Because I just ordered the ones for my turn signals too. I think they are size 194 and 3157. Does hyperwhiting all your bulbs look good?
nah man....never been pulled over here in SC....but some states would prolly be a lil more strict.....all hyperwhites look ok up front but it's hard to find the 194's and 3157's that are even close to being as white and bright as the headlights
D`mon said:
how much are the hyperwhite bulbs for a `99 s-10 x???
i got my sylvania bulbs from auto zone...they aren't the one's they've had out for awhile but they are $25 a pop.....they are really fockin bright...i get highbeamed from other drivers all the time....them they experence the power of my high beams:finger:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts