S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· A vulgar display of Power
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have lightning (I know I said the F word sorta) style side pipe exhaust on their X? I saw one on a website s-10xtreme.com I think, and it looked really cool . Just wondering if anyone has a similar set up, and if they like it. Additionally do you have any sound clips of your exhaust on a 4.3? Looking for something louder then stock, but not ricey. ;)

:burnout:

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have stock ride height, but I am looking into 1" blocks for the rear to level it out some. I saw them on one online and it looked really wicked, but I wasn't sure it it was a kit, or something they had custom bent for the truck.

thanks for the replies, and keep them coming. ;)

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not throught the gfx, but under them just ahead of the back wheel, with a slight angle so that you do not see all of the tubing for the tips... know what I mean? just sort of comes down under the truck, then slightly bends up and angled around a 45 towards the rear tire with the tips agle cut sop they are even as they exit the side...

I have seen a sys similar on a white X s-10 but not on a blazer... I guess they should be the same though, more or less.

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know a guy here in the Dallas area who does really good custom exhaust... but it will cost a bit of $$ to do. I was just mainly seeing if anyone had done it, if it worked, looked good and sounded ok. ;)

thanks all for the replies.

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
very interesting link there. That truck is very decked out. I like the tips... barely seet them, but they are just there enough. That is the look I am going for (exhaust wise).

Thanks.

Damon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.