S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 04 s10 quad cap (4 door) pickup with the 4.3 and auto any and all recomendations for lift kits intake and exhaust
I dont plan on doing super agressive off roading but do want something fairly tough height being 3 to 6 inches
please steer me in the right direction
thanx
bryn

·
Registered
211 Posts
if it's a 4WD, get the trailmaster 5" lift. that's about it as far as what's out there for it.
if it's a 2WD, get some 3" spindles.
i don't even know if they make the body lift for the quad cab.....wouldn't be any more than a couple extra spacers. i have some of those.

·
2001 S-10 Crew Cab
557 Posts
bpell001 said:
I just bought a 04 s10 quad cap (4 door) pickup with the 4.3 and auto any and all recomendations for lift kits intake and exhaust
I dont plan on doing super agressive off roading but do want something fairly tough height being 3 to 6 inches
please steer me in the right direction
thanx
bryn
You might check out- S-10CrewCab.com and The S-10 & Sonoma Crew Cab Forum

·
Kickin' Crew Cab
55 Posts
If you can wait for a few weeks the guys at superlift are working on a 6" lift for the regular s-series......As far as the intake I have the Volant.....and Gibson catback

·
Got Mud???
161 Posts
KCustom: Like for all s-series or just crew cabs??? Where did you get this info?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Any pics??????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lifting my 04

it is an 04 4.3 auto 4x4 where do i get the tm 5" lift and what vehicle aplication is it for
thanx

·
Kickin' Crew Cab
55 Posts
I am pretty sure it will work for all late model non ZR2... I do have some pictures of the progress so far but I do not know how to attach them ...send me an e-mail and I will send them out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts