S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got a 05 blazer fully loaded wihtoput the Zr2. Want to lfit it. I knwo fo the TrailMAster and Superlift kits. Waht is the best? THe superlift one says its for zr2's...will this still work on a normal 4x4. I know BDS makes one too...but i dela with Trail and SUper on a dealer level. Any imput ont hese kits would be great
thanks Guys
Brandon

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seel both the kits from my suppliers...so im good...but did u ever put the kit on a truck? how do u liek it?

·
Registered
497 Posts
BGray said:
I seel both the kits from my suppliers...so im good...but did u ever put the kit on a truck? how do u liek it?
It was okay. I sold the truck for a new 05 Tundra Double Cab, so I don't need the lift anymore. As far as s10 lifts go, the TM is about as good as it gets. In terms of lift kits in general, S10 lifts sucks. You're better off selling the vehicle for something decent. The chevy s10 series has left a bad taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my 4th trouble free S series...so im okay with them. But thanks for teh advice on kits bro

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
Trailmaster has a 5" lift and Superlift has a Non ZR2 6" Lift... theres a guy from nj with a 97 4 door with the new 6" superlift, a body lift and hes runnin 35's

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmmm okay, thnaks guys.Im still tryign to figure out which kit si better...but cant seem to find poepl that actually ahve them....Im not gonna wheel it...so i dotn even care about how good they are offroad...jsut want to know waht kit is mroe solid and isntalltion wise etc

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,093 Posts

the superlift 6in is a wayyy better design than the TM5. 1 piece subframe, bilsten shock option.i should be puttin it on this weekend...ill let ya know how it geos :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts