S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
801 - 809 of 809 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
what ever happened to the red baron? hes not on dezert dimes anymore either
He left the S10 forums cause he found out his Aim Long Travel was made in China :rant:

If I remember correctly The Red Baron is into Jeeps now, might find him on one of the Jeep forums

·
Registered
745 Posts
I remember that post on DD, the kid was just backing out of his driveway and that happened. Obviously that kit lived a rough life and wasnt checked/maintained often enough.

·
Electrical Mod
56,116 Posts
Yea, his truck was always one of my favorites since it was a 94. But I remember seeing some of his pics and he beat on it a lot from the looks of it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
He left the S10 forums cause he found out his Aim Long Travel was made in China :rant:

Thank you for info, just "welded on" :haha: an upgrade on mine

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Thank you for info, just "welded on" :haha: an upgrade on mine
yea sorry I was just screwing around when I made that comment :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I gotta question? I have a 96 S10 Ex cab 2wd I bought made run and made stir strait. It's for my sons to learn and drive. I wanna put a 3 inch body lift on it but can't seam to find one. Is a 3" body lift possible for that make year & model

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Hey I gotta question? I have a 96 S10 Ex cab 2wd I bought made run and made stir strait. It's for my sons to learn and drive. I wanna put a 3 inch body lift on it but can't seam to find one. Is a 3" body lift possible for that make year & model
Why not spindles and shackles????

801 - 809 of 809 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.