S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
761 - 780 of 809 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The lower control arms would also have to be 2.5" wider as well and the aftermarket longtravel control arms have a different rake and shape then the stock control arms to help correct the geometry from using the longer arms and lifted coil springs

·
wait...what?
377 Posts
The lower control arms would also have to be 2.5" wider as well and the aftermarket longtravel control arms have a different rake and shape then the stock control arms to help correct the geometry from using the longer arms and lifted coil springs

Any one have the exact dimensions?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Any one have the exact dimensions?
I want to fabricate too!!! Anyone please respond and let us know the dimensions of the upper A arm. I was looking into doing a tubular upper A arm myelf and would like dimensions. A link to exact measurements or something would be awsome...

·
Registered
38 Posts
in reference to the "3 inch S10 lift shocks are from a 2wd Suburban" that red baron talked about in the first page. do those shocks actually lift? i wouldn't think they do.

·
Size Matters
344 Posts
in reference to the "3 inch S10 lift shocks are from a 2wd Suburban" that red baron talked about in the first page. do those shocks actually lift? i wouldn't think they do.
No....shocks don't lift suspension. He was stating that those are shocks you can use when you add lift coils/springs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was just wondering where you can by the AIM long travel kit and Uniball Joints for the prices that you put in the first post.

thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
can i ask where do u guys get those cool little sketches of ur trucks at the bottom of ur posts lol

·
Registered
1,655 Posts

·
Size Matters
344 Posts

·
Size Matters
344 Posts
yeah, i knew that. i just didnt know what those measurements might be on my s10. anyone know? thanks
Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?! :rant:

Go measure the axle tube :rolleyes:

·
Size Matters
344 Posts
well i could do that, but im in a different city than my s10 right now.
Is your rear end the standard 2wd rear? I know for a fact those are not 3" axle tubes so you only have the 1.75" radius option.

Are you running factory shocks?

·
Zr2.2
2,190 Posts
Seeings my 95 does not have a bed on it, I walked out measured the rear axle tubes with my calipers. 2 5/8th inches outside diameter.

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks a lot billsduster. guess the 3 inch mounts will do. as for mounting width, ill just get the 1.5 inch and if needed, put a washer on both sides of the shock or something

761 - 780 of 809 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.