S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RFG Customs
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put in my 4 link(weld it your damn self suicidedoors kit) jason`s 8 inch C notch and bridge.I run a 255/50/16 tire.I have the airlift crafter package with 2b6 ex bags.I Lay frame but only get about 4 inches of lift.Is this how much I should get?The bags only compress to 4 inches when layed out and the airlift site says they compress to 2.8.I am gonna put some 1 inch spacers under the bags and see if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
is the frame toughing the ground when the bag is compessed to only 4"? if so then yes you need a spacer.

if the frame is not touching the ground, and its the bag that is holding you up.. then.....are you using the roll guards that come with the airlift bags?? if you are, maybe they are making the bag to stiff to compress the entire way down. since its an over the axle setup, the back of the truck is not really puting all that much weight on the bags

closer inspection...you are using the roll guards, that could be it, take them off, and mount the bag directly to the bracket and see if it lays

1 - 6 of 6 Posts