S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to get some 17 or 18's i definitely want chrome. but was wanting everyone's opinion on which ones to get. i've pretty much narrowed it down to these two but i'm open to all suggestions.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
the KMC wheels that i like are the Stealth's. they look sic in 18 inch size.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wheels

yeah i like the stealth's i found an 18 and 20 combo i was considering. i dont have any pics of the lexanis but i like the iris's. i also like the kmc bofa's. i just want everyones opinion before i buy them.

·
2,186 Posts
the bofas are sweet too. as a matter of fact, i have yet to see an s10 with them yet.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep

well if those are the ones i got with i'll definitely put up some pics
i would already have some up but i'm having problems posting them.

·
2,186 Posts
Re: yep

2000s10pusher said:
well if those are the ones i got with i'll definitely put up some pics
i would already have some up but i'm having problems posting them.
what kind of probs are you having? maybe i can help ya out.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well

i have a digital camera and a scanner. i can get the pics on my computer from there but after that i really dont know what to do.

·
2,186 Posts
at the bottom when you are posting there is a button that says browse, click on it and select the file you want to upload. hope this helps ya out.

·
2,186 Posts
as for the rims i would run if i had the $$$ are the 18x7.5 up front and the 20x8.5 Unit style wheels out back. they are for front wheel drive cars though. does anyone know how i can make those work? will i need adapters or spacers? ill be tubbing the back to tuck them when i bag my truck, but will the 18x7.5's tuck up front?

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks

i'm gonna clean it up and take some more pics of it by the end of the week and give it a try. btw had anyluck on those roll pan lights? just wondering. thanks.

·
2,186 Posts
hey, didnt realize who i was talking to. i am gonna go see if he has a set in about an hour here. ill post up here when i get back.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool

thanks man. just let me know.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
I have a friend with a red x that has 18" Stealths. It looks very good, but I have another friend that has 20" stealths on his Blue/White X. They look even better. But they weight like 90 lbs each. He bought a S/C from ATI procharger (local KC place) and it's still hella slow due to the weight, and size of the meats!

I'd stick with 18's

BTW, the Helions are my fav

1 - 14 of 14 Posts