S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probly been here before....so please dont flame me too bad.

I have a 2000 x.... just wondering how much trouble/money i'd have to go through to lower the back end an inch or so and level my piece out. Don't forget, college students are broke :) I am at least, so money is a big factor.

Thanks.

Brad

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't get their site to load that part up. I don't know if its down or what. Everytime went to search it just went on and on and never did anything.

I know nothing about suspension work. All I need is a few jacks and common home garage tools??

Brad

·
mackin yo momma since1984
3 Posts
sorry if i sound like a reatard but how exactly do blocks work? i know you put then between your axle and leaves but wouldnt that make the trucks higher?? im confused, could someone help me out please:confused:

·
mackin yo momma since1984
3 Posts
ok i just figured it out i was thinkin like on some other trucks the leaf springs were above the axle. so never mind. im kinda new to this if ya cant tell :D

·
Sold
4,592 Posts
wellsheit said:
I couldn't get their site to load that part up. I don't know if its down or what. Everytime went to search it just went on and on and never did anything.

I know nothing about suspension work. All I need is a few jacks and common home garage tools??

Brad
yeah looks like summits site is down right now.
click here for some info on installing blocks.they will come with good instructions though.

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot.

Brad

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
there super easy you just need a jack and a few tools and it helps if you have a friend to help you but other than that, its hard to mess up

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If there is a way to screw it up, I'll find it :)

Brad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts