S-10 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Vandelay Industries
6,017 Posts
I will step in and give these guys a thumbs up. The trailer fenders in my show ride came from them and I couldnt be happier with the product and the service. Welcome aboard.

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
I need some 2 gauge battery cable terminals and clamps to relocate my battery to the bed. Do you guys carry 2 gauge cable accessories?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Sorry we have never been a custom wheel shop. We have always done steel oem replacement and Alcoa / Eagle aluminum.
so do you sell 22.5" and 24.5" wheels? if so you have a link to some pricing?

edit: nevermind i just went to your site and see them on the home page.:doh:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I will step in and give these guys a thumbs up. The trailer fenders in my show ride came from them and I couldnt be happier with the product and the service. Welcome aboard.
Same thing for me. Bought fenders from them at a cheaper price then anyone online. Great Company!!

·
Registered Abuser
10,186 Posts
I will probably be buying a trailer hitch from you guys soon, I was planning on buying a used one but was quoted an insane amount to have it shipped one state down. Looks like you guys have the best prices around.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I live close to dallas and work within 5 miles of your warehouse. i have bought many items for trailers in the last 5-7 years. i rebuild boat trailers to make make them utility trailers and you are my main supply source for wheels, tires, springs, axles, hitches, lights, wiring, fenders, etc etc. You guys have been great and for anyone who needs parts, I havent found a better price across the board. Welcome aboard.

·
Spike 10
97 Posts
well your first post says you dont give much of a discount because you offer FREE shipping, your next post tells us how much FREE shipping costs........ ??

21 - 38 of 38 Posts