S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Stopping in to say hello,

Southwest Wheel Co is based in Dallas, TX and has a warehouse in Lubbock, TX. Established in 1919 the core of Southwest Wheel has remained the same. Provide a quality product with, customer service, knowledgable salesmen, at a fair price, and stock the product. Southwest Wheel does sale wheels, but the core of the product is towing components and trailer products. We teamed up with AutoForums to expand our name, but also give their users the best pricing and experience available.

Now that the sales pitch is over I will try to answer all your questions.

Mitch thanks for the kickoff.

Dfitty the answer is yes. We will give an additional 5% at check using the coupon code "autoforums". Five percent may not sound like alot, but we give free shipping or volume discounts (which generally start at 2) on all of our products.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel
www.southwestwheel.com
www.trailerpart.com
www.valleytrailerhitch.com
www.brakecontroller.com
www.utilitytrailerkit.com
www.secureyourtrailer.com
www.hdpsales.com
www.farmwheel.com

·
I drive
5,182 Posts
sweet,Mitch. those trailer fenders seems like a badass deal.

would yall happen to carry trailer light wiring harness's? TSC doesnt carry them anymore i guess.

checked out the sites,alot of great prices. i think i may forward ur sites to my parents,there in the AG business and always having to repair somethin on the farm..ur prices seem to be a bitl lower then TSC.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Depends on your zip code. There is a shipping estimator on the page that will give you a total. I will warn you this is one of the most freight intensive item we carry. A pair generally run about $25.00 freight.

·
Registered
20 Posts
UPS and FedEx instituted this density freight thing a year or so ago. Really hurt some products on the shipping. This one got hurt the most.

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel

·
Registered
20 Posts
i tried to wave but we don't seem to have that smiley anymore. you got butt.

so what are your main products? i see 8 different websites. anything you specially specialize in?
Our core products have always been towing/trailer components and steel oem replacement wheels for cars, trucks, trailers, big rigs, and motorhomes. Thanks to the epa and this recession much of the big truck stuff is dead, so we are focusing more on our hitch lines and lighter trailer components. We have been around since 1919 so we have been around for awhile. The autoforums reach over nine million auto enthusiast, we are hoping a few have some type of trailer or tow.

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel

·
.:|Hustlin4life|:.
5,662 Posts
I tried to send you a PM, but it says that your not accpeting PM's so I'll just ask on here.............I see that you have a variety of different size trailer kits, do you have any tow dolly kits?

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
A tow dolly kit would be awesome. Especially if you could engineer something that can be folded or easily disassembled for storage, even better if it will fit in the bed of a pickup in it's "storage" mode.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have received a couple of pm's, I will look into that. Regarding the tow dolly kit. We have a plan for one, but we have mixed reviews building it. It is basically spindles, hubs, wheels and tires, fenders, coupler, safety chain, and metal. The plans are copyright material so I can't post them.

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel

1 - 20 of 38 Posts