S-10 Forum banner

321 - 328 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Got a little bit of time today, so I finished welding the top of my trans crossmember mounts, and the back of the suspension crossmember notch. Hit it with some more primer. Hopefully my new body mount kit will arrive by this weekend. So, before then I hope to get the area under the cab painted. I'm off Saturday/Sunday, so I may go pull some body mount bolts at the JY to make up for the ones I had to cut.

It's looking better, anyway.

Untitled by Jay McGraw, on Flickr

Untitled by Jay McGraw, on Flickr

Probably going to shoot it with Gloss Black Rustoleum. It's easy to touch up if I scratch it. lol

Jay

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
If you don't have any luck finding good ones out there, let me know, and I'll send you some good ones from out here.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Thanks, @Harley

I ended up ordering some from LMC. I saw a guy on eBay selling the bolts for $18/ea, USED! LMC had them for like $2 ea, and bed bolts for $.95ea.

Jay

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
@Harley I don't know. I can't imagine many people are buying them for that when LMC has them cheap. You could probably get a few, but I don't know if it'd be worth it. I keep seeing WAY overpriced stuff on eBay, like aftermarket 1st gen Neon foglights for $600, or off brand lowering springs for Neons for $3000, when there are other (same brand ones) for like $200, and it says they sold some. I figure it's probably smugglers or terrorists or something. lol

Jay

·
Boozebag
9,336 Posts
There are guys on ebay fishing for suckers. ^^^
Sometimes they catch one....
I always want to send them a "what are you stoopid or something" message, but I figure it wouldn't make any difference.

·
Old Fart
3,987 Posts
There are guys on ebay fishing for suckers. ^^^
Sometimes they catch one....
I always want to send them a "what are you stoopid or something" message, but I figure it wouldn't make any difference.
My thoughts exactly.

321 - 328 of 328 Posts