S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys lets see some pics of your s10's preferably 1st gen clean or wheeling. thanks

·
Off Roadin' Member
1,277 Posts
I believe that might be mark's blazer from S10 extremists...i know he done some of the work on the lift and such...but im not 100% sure if he owns it or not.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah thats hte site i found it, i plan on teh 5'' trailmaster adn 3'' body lift. it should give me some clearance on teh trails
how come nobody can post pics? i could only put up the link

·
Registered
24 Posts
yea thats marks truck, the grey and black one on 35s....im good friends with him. yea he did all the work on that truck including a TBI 350 that looks like it came from the factory... but its his sisters truck, he built it for her

heres mine on a TM and BL and 35s...

http://a3.cpimg.com/image/FD/7B/23343613-9a03-0200015D-.jpg

·
Z400 Ridin in Back
279 Posts
Since no one has actually posted a pic yet i'll be the first:twiggss: see more in my gallery

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey do u have marks sn? i really would like to know how hard that rig was to do. if you could let him know id like to ask some questions about it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yo rollfactor, whats up with your rig. that things is bitchin, can i get some info. im tryin to get the best of all worlds and build an incredible rig. hey how does that thing do off road

·
Registered
403 Posts
This is my truck after i put on my Dick Cepek offroad lights.
As far as lift I have added new tb keys and cranked them up and I have gabriel high jackers on all for corners with 180 psi.
But this winter it's getting some real work done to it, if I cant find a plow in the next week or 2.
As of now I need some bigger tire's but I'm trying to hold out until I'm done lifting it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
basically its just a 5" trailmaster and a 3" body lift on 35x15.50 TSX's....4.10s, rear posi. built th-350 tranny, fulll array of autometer gauges, 6 165 watt KC daylighters, 4 55 watt undercarriage lights, 2 55w back up lights, b&m mega shifter, b&m tranny cooler, and other doodads.

before i put the trailmaster on it, with a body lift and the 33s it kicked a$$ offroad. if youve ever heard of uwharrie here in NC, it was awesome up there. the only thing that hurt it was the IFS. didnt hurt it none in the mud though or sand. it performed excellent on the beach and in the mud. just a lack of articulation on rocks. but as you see in the pic it still did good on a 3 foot stump. just tore a lotta stuff up all the time on it like the 700 R4, ring an pinions, spiders, carriers, front chunks, idler arms, pitman arms,

many many motor mounts and tranny mounts-4.10 gears. 2lo and 4lo, and the 4.3, too much torque for the factory motor mounts...

after the trailmaster was put on im breaking halfshafts all the time due to over extension of the inner joints when flexing it. i hate this lift, I DONT RECOMMEND IT for anyone who wheels hard at all. This is a 10% trail, 90% street truxk. it will be coming off as soon as i get the TBI powered Vortec 350 in in january and a dana 44 from a scout will be going under the front, prolly gonna go with a 9 inch out back. and 4.56s and put it on 38s...

·
Registered
3 Posts
my 92 blazer, 350 TBI, 700R4, 4:10, Posi unit in rear, 5" trailmaster, 33" BFG mud terrains, Weld aluminum prostars...

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Here's mine. I never get to drive it cause I'm ALWAYS doing something. When will I learn to let well enough alone and just drive over stuff with it?

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
The most recent pic of mine:

I put different tires on it and fixed the cab corners since the pic was taken.:bowtie:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts