S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you got flames, post a pic, im trying to get some ideas.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o and heres a pic of my x from a local show

Attachments

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
double pic

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

I dont know if you wanted comments or not but here is one. I dont really like x's that much (sry) but its nice the thing I can think of that it needs is some step shavers....nice truck though.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not for those stepshavers, i just wanted to see pics of flame jobs on here, for ideas, im trying to figure out what im gonna do next, my head spins when i am gonna do something big.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Hey, can you put a roll pan on without using stepshavers, I dont mind the steps its the things that hang off the back that I dont like....but hey its your truck not mine every one has an opinion.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Flames are kinda a blah....but some are kinda yah....I think you should get the somewhat newer stype flames people are going with...I counld not find a pic but they are not tight lines...they are raggdy if you know what i mean.

This pic doesnt really do them justice and I am not fond of the colors but it gives you an idea.

·
Super Moderator
16,422 Posts
DropindaS-Mini said:
chris's

god fathers ford ranger..

his c3..

god fathers c3 with my civic... old pic..

jesse james's s10..

I sorta had something very similar that I had drawn up for the noma, only ghosted.... Back to teh drawin' board...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts