S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to decide whether I want to go to a 4/5 on my daily driver s-10. The 3/4 looks cool, but it just doesn't look low enough for me, so I'd like to see a few pics of some lower rides. How's everyone with a 4/5 deal with potholes, speedbumps, etc.? Hell, my Camaro is lowered two inches and has ground effects, so dealing with that crap is not so big a deal, but I'd like to have to deal with it less.

Any tips for an s-series newbie looking to slam his ride?

-Chris

·
For Sale
190 Posts
yo yo yo

i have a 4/5 drop on my truck and its ok for daily driving... jus get some good a** shocks :)
goto members ride - " mah lil baby "
to see mah stuff

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes! That's the perfect ride height for me (next to bagged), and it's still got miles of ground clearence compared to my Camaro. Great looking truck!

I wanna see more! :p

-Chris

·
Slammed '88
14 Posts
well heres one of my projects but it still is waiting apon paint job and rims and tires plus another two or three inches in the back and 1 in the front but right now its at 5 inchs in the front and 3 in back, and lots of other stuff but heres where im at any suggestions?

·
For Sale
190 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
here ya go...5/5 total drop on a buddies (flamed98) noma....

do you think you could find out for me where he got his mesh for his grill....???? looks tight and cant find it no wheres... :(
thanks bro :)

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
that question has been asked many times, and unfortunately, i cannot help ya, nor can flamed 98..he bought the truck used, and the grill was on there...sorry.:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey thats a speed grill from street scene. I had one on my truck till i hit a couch on the freeway. :bash:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
wikkidNoma said:
Hey thats a speed grill from street scene. I had one on my truck till i hit a couch on the freeway. :bash:

wasnt the couch goin fast enuf for you?:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah they piss me off all the time ...going all slow n crap so i decided to get my revenge :evilg:

·
up to sumthing
575 Posts
Flamed 98 said:

Is that body droped? I don't see any of the frame!

Yes he is body dropped.

Here is the link to pics of my ZQ8 with an additional 2/3 Drop

1 - 16 of 16 Posts