S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has an s-10, or s-10 xtreme, and have put a new front bumper cover, or valance on it, post some pics. And if you've put a new speed grille in post some pics of it too.

I have a 99 Xtreme, and I'm wanting to put a Generation 2 Combination Full Bumper Cover & Valance on it, and speed grille.

Thanks for any pics, or any advice.

:werd:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
delusionalkustomz,.....

does your friend have a xtreme? how did she install the front valance on the truck? ive heard that they go over the front of the truck, but i think you'd have to take the front valance off the xtreme and replace it with the new one. also, got any pics of that truck??

thanks for any info.

·
I'm on a boat!
1,522 Posts
PM Twins0203 on here. They have the hookup on Xtreme airdams. I got mine for 175 shipped.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
delusionalkustomz said:
not a big fan of that valance on the Xtremes...a friend of mine has it on her truck...
I assume your talking about LAGNX (lauren). yes she has that bumper cover on her Xtreme, it DOES NOT look right on an xtreme. the cover does not hang as low as the rest of the xtreme ground effects, so that looks weird, also the xtreme's have the fender flares on them, so obviously the flair is bigger then the one molded in to that gen 2 bumper cover, so it makes it look like something is missing on the cover.

we will taking her cover off pretty soon here, she ordered the xtreme cover....I allready had first dibs on the cover over 2 months ago so... dont ask if its for sale :bah:

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
xx_99Xtreme_xx said:
delusionalkustomz,.....

does your friend have a xtreme? how did she install the front valance on the truck? ive heard that they go over the front of the truck, but i think you'd have to take the front valance off the xtreme and replace it with the new one. also, got any pics of that truck??

thanks for any info.
yes the factory valence has to be removed. may have some pics for ya when we put the xtreme cover back on.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts