S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did not come here to make fun of u guys... really. I am here to tell u all that riced out s-10's are weak... I SAW 3 of them today. Second, i came here cuz my buddy has one and his is riced out o_O.. maybe if i post here it will get it through his head? third, i really do wish to share my knowlege with u all. I am willing to help. I really didn't mean to make u all mad... i just wanted a logical explanation why u all put so much money in s-10's. Mainly because my buddy puts a **** load in his truck... or his dads money that is... i like s-10's alot to be truthful. as u all have read my dad had one that was fast as hell... was gonna be my bracket car at englishtown new jersey, or known as Old Bridge Township. But he sold it to some lamer that ****ed it up. so i am saying sorry for pissing u all off. i am open to questions if u all have any to... cuz i can gaurentee i know more about cars then most of u :) maybe thats why i came here... well onto the camaro forum... hmm... bash some ricing camaro's now. Lata

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't care if ur offended ;) u need me buddy. Take off those gay lights in the back get a cover for ur xmas present.. take those gay neons off and lights in the front. take off sticker to :( i thought u didn't like danielle anymore

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
neons are already off the underbosy they came off over a week ago, i hate daniuelle but i like the yellow bowtie on the back, the lights make it look ricey i admit that part, but still they look cool, and the fiberglass tonneau, get your mom to call my dad and tell him to order it already damnit

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
and the blue strobes stay cause i use them for going to fire calls
and thank you y2k maybe now he might get the idea it's not ricey, to think i coulda chose my xtreme or an eclipse gts turbo and i chose the xtreme cause he said go american, to still be taunted by him for having a ricey car, maybe i need to smack him a few times

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
grr... put the consol back in on the center... we need to find new places for those 6x9's.... the consol just looks better :( hmm maybe on top of ur box... u just lookin like a speaker fool with those 6x9's there. Oh and get those side things like hte white one had. they looked fat

·
Registered
205 Posts
OK man. Help me make some decisions on my engine for my 94 then. It is an LT1. With a 4L60E. What mods should I do to the engine and trans and what stall do I need? It is a 94 Standard cab S10. I am keeping the appearance bone stock but have added the ZQ8 wheels and suspension package for better handling. I have a 4.10 geared rear end with a Zexel Torsen.

I want to run 12's. That's all. what do I need to do? Please include part numbers if you can to make shoppng easier.

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
yeah they are very illegal but where are there any cops around my house man, i live 25 minutes from the nearest town doing the speedlimit. The only time cops are around is when we have a firecall, so i never have to worry about them seeing me cause they take too long to get here to see my strobes

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok i am not ur *****. i will help u with ur engine but not find u parts numbers. first off is this truck an everyday driver or is this a race truck? is it carborated or fuel injection? from the looks of this with a 4:10 gear it is a racing truck... cuz u have 0 gas mileage with that gear. Good choice on gear. First off the main components of an engine is cam intake heads and carb. pistons, rods, and crankshaft have lil to do with performance.. just durability. Now, inorder to replace a cam u gotta take the whole engine apart practically. i suggest a lunati cam with a lift somewhere near 500-550. heads are more likely to be done. for my heads that will be on my nova they will be dartII heads. Ported and polished as well. this is an easy upgrade for ur engine and works OH SO WELL. Carb is very tricky and is something u gotta **** around with. for a 350 engine try the 750 first. I believe the lt1's come with 600's? or at least thats what i saw the last crate engine come in with. Intake.... rpm manifold.. its all there. u can also port and polish these for better air flow. Exhaust? flowmaster 2's are very nice... but what is nicer are borla's :) oh they are so nice. anyway, headers? race truck i suggest hooker... but with my dad's s10 hookers did not fit. so maybe u outta stick with the headmen headers. i hope this helped and if i missed something let me know. btw, for the port and polishing.. i don't suggest u do it or try to do it urself. we have an engineer who specializes in this stuff and he does it for all my dad's engines and mine as well.

bottom line is flowmasters, and headers with slicks are ur 2 biggest upgrades. all the rest will cost big if u wanna go fsat

thanks for the post to i am talkin to blk now. u ****in *******s have no clue how much i know. all cuz i can't spell? plz man. if this doesn't help u i will leave ok?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Umm, sorry to make you feel bad but all LT1's that come with a 4L60E trans are.....well they are LT1's. That means 8 injectors, a throttle body, roller cam, heck you know.

What duration at .050 do I need to keep my OBDII PCM happy?

Would you recommend the bue or red clutches in the trans?

Kevlar or regular 2nd gear band?

By the way, I get over 20 mpg with 4.10's in the Wildside. Maybe you need to learn to build engines a little better.

go play with your JR dragster. You are wasting my time. And everyone elses.

You know less than 99.9% of the members on here. You don't know crap.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is this true? lol u never told me u have fuel injection? lol plz man. u got a roller engine that can't go 12's? and u get 20 mpg? wtf ur engine must be a puss u ******. my dads 95 s10 for barely 14.. yea it ran 11.50's to. i was there. i know less? plz u flamer. go find me some parts ok? lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
blk even ur smart enough a roller engine... IN A LIGHT WEIGHT TRUCK... and he can't run 12's? ok stock SS's are runing 13.1's... and this kid has a gear and his awesome trans (stick or auto?). i really think this kid needs to pack up on the basics on getting a race car started. does he even have headers? no prob not that would prob make his truck faster :( LOL sorry man still laughing at u. know u u prob never even ran it down the track and u don't even know what it can do. plz go play with ur toy first and tell me what it does. if ur engine does run 12's already... ITS A LEMON.......... YES A BIG ****IN HUGE LEMON. roller 350.... injection car.... whats horse on this things? 325? add some headers and slicks exhaust? if u wanna be cheap add a 100 shot of nos and ur in 12's? what is so ****in hard about this? 12's should be easy for the blind man who can't see his ****in engine retard

·
Registered
205 Posts
I won't even try to explain what the carb lookin thing is on top of my non built engine.

Let's see a picture of that JR dragster, big shooter.

yes, 12's. Ever heard of sandbagging? It's the oldest trick in the book of streetracing. You bring a 11 second car. My 12 second truck will make a FOOL of you. Even bigger than you are doing to yourself right now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.