S-10 Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 2288 Posts

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
Still wish I would have bought that yellow 4 door at times. I love that color. Nice 2dr!

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
thanks guys. i when i bought it i didnt like the color much, but after i resprayed it with pearls over the stock paint it looks 10x better.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Had to put some tires on the rear and add adapters:cool:

Yes i know...... Gonna lower her soon:D

Sure does not look like a 10.5'' wheel:rant:

She screams motor swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
orange, i was about to say love the pinstriping ...... but you repainted it. I love that striping. I have some on my blazer.

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
@Llittle_Llama i know me to. i was suppose to repaint it a different color, but my friend told me to try and see what it looks like with a pearl coat over the stock yellow. the pictures doesnt do anything but it does look better. thanks man.

iroc2nv i was going to leave it alone but who ever did it did a bad job. line were all crooked and was fat and thin in some places. also i had to make it look like it was mines so i had to. i still got the wheels that came with it though.

@Gen210 is that vette wheels? im planning on some camaro wheels for mines. looks really good.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Oranges
Mahalo... yeah those are original C6s finally got theom on there! I took them off my Z28

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
cool man my friend has the same wheels on his SS and i was telling him i wanted to buy those. looks sick. i wanted to buy those but im buying the 2010 SS one cause its 20''.

·
Slammin 'n' Flexxin
221 Posts
*Sigh* Why couldn't vette wheels be directly bolt ons and go? I could have gotten a good deal on Vette wheels but the adapters and spacers and shxt...

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
YES! Its getting somewhere. lol.

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
Yeah, I almost went to buy one when I got my burgundy one. Kinda glad I didn't now that i see that picture again. Its alot of yellow!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yeah, I almost went to buy one when I got my burgundy one. Kinda glad I didn't now that i see that picture again. Its alot of yellow!
It is amazing how it works on the 2 door and S-10 crew, but doesn't look too good on the 4 dr blazer.

If I can find a yellow ZR5 next year with under 100k when I look for the right price, definitely getting it. Best looking color on a ZR5 imo.

I've never seen one that color either.
Probably cause it isn't a good idea. GM hit the nail on the head keeping it mainly on the ZR2 and ZR5 models. Looks good on those cause the black fender flares and what not.

looks pretty good. havent seen one before, this is the first yellow 4dr.
It's one of the only pictures that came up in google images under yellow 4 door blazer. I'm not a big fan of it on that Blazer, but nonetheless, not bad looking. Just not great either.

1861 - 1880 of 2288 Posts