S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
X-Man
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im gonna be building a box in a few days and was wondering what length you would request to make it if i want it to go all the way across my extended cab. probably would want it to fit just perfect but what length is perfect?

·
AWD > j00
3,357 Posts
got to think about wire, I brought my power wire up next to the box, oppisite the third door, and I got my distrobution blocks over there, I forgot how long it was, remember to leave yourself room

·
X-Man
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well damn ive never made a box before and i dont want to mess it up. whats a distrobution block? where you hook the wire in the box for the subs? you think you could measure yours if its just right and let me know. thanks.

·
X-Man
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want mine kinda like yours but not so tall. i want it to be flat on the top so i can set stuff on it so i want it like just below the plastic on the back wall. if you could give me any measurements that would be cool like what's the measures of the bottom parts that go over the hump (ledge) in the truck? what's the length of the higher one and the lower one? and also how long did you make your whole box? thanks man.:stickpoke

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts