S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my HZ Engineering LED's in on thursday. got a set of 3157's, and 194's for the rear, and a flasher load kit. i got the led 3rd like almost a year ago, so i'm not running full LED's in the rear...:D

they are BRIGHT as hell, and with the flasher kit, my signal isn't at rice rate...hehe....i'll try to get some decent night pics sometime soon...it's raining now, and gonna turn into snow tonight, and all day tomorrow...so it might be a few days...

·
14,970 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
i'll try to get some decent night pics sometime soon...it's raining now, and gonna turn into snow tonight, and all day tomorrow...so it might be a few days...

P U S S Y!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey: :sheep: :thumbdown

:D

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
Re: Re: LED's are installed!

TwiggSS said:

P U S S Y!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey: :sheep::thumbdown:

:D
:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
hey phil....I can't seem to get the HZ Engineering site to load?

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
J_Rod said:
hey phil....I can't seem to get the HZ Engineering site to load?
Without myself in trouble there is a website that has a list of Hz bulbs just email me at [email protected] and i'll get u the site:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Alright, I just bought some straight clear tails and I'm interested in getting the 3157 LED's in red, what's up with this flasher kit? What exactly does it entail? Let me know the details, and maybe I'll buy some of dem bulbs off you's guys..........

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
XDEVILMANX said:
Alright, I just bought some straight clear tails and I'm interested in getting the 3157 LED's in red, what's up with this flasher kit? What exactly does it entail? Let me know the details, and maybe I'll buy some of dem bulbs off you's guys..........
the flasher kit actually slows the blink rate back to normal, rather than the rapid flash all too common with LEDs

[email protected] email me for some prices

1 - 9 of 9 Posts