S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone had pics of their led underbody lights. i ordered a set of the lite glow lights with a 10 scan pattern controller friday, should be here tomorrow. i've heard they're brighter and the scan patterns are really attention getting. anyway, any comments are welcome

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just installed them today, i set them up fairly high cause my frame sets about 3" from the ground. i'm happy with them so far. the scanning patterns definitly are attention getting, hopefully it won't attract the wrong kind of attention (cops).

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Hey send pics of the LED Kit! My Streetglow UB lights are pissing me off

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Have yet to see any installed....

·
///RA
1,114 Posts
i personally had a problem withe the led underbodys they burnt out in like a month apparently the pieces that connect the leds will brake after awhile of hitting bumps and potholes in the road and i had to send em back so be careful

·
^ Thats Me!!
655 Posts
I'm making my own LED underbody for my truck. Starting with just the led's and the resistors and gonna do all the soldering and wiring and all that. Hope it turns out well. Keep everyone updated

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
How do ya like them? It seemed that they werent too terribly bright and I never did see the back ones light up.

Good luck with your own LED UBL! I was thinking about making my own for the wheel wells

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have the back one in my cab for now because the kit didn't come with enough wire to mount it where i want it so i'll have to extend them. they definitly have a narrower beam than neon but the scan patterns make up for it. my friends say they notice more people looking at mine than theirs when i have it flashing.

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
I know id get in trouble with them because I know Ill have them flashing going down the road

1 - 13 of 13 Posts