• 6)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your opinions: I plan to make my turnsignals and tailights on my truck full LED's. not just the replacement led bulbs.
but since i updated my front end to the 98+ (origionally 95 truck) i have several options for me.

first heres a pic:

1) now i can either make the stock turnsignal spot parking lights/turnsignal how it is stock.
OR
2) Make the factory fog light area a parking light but not a turnsignal but still keep the stock location as a parking light/ turnsignal.
OR
3) Make the entire thing one big parkinglight/turnsignal
OR
4 ) make the foglight area a parking light only and the stock area a turnsignal only.
OR
5 ) make the foglight area a turnsignal only and the stock area a parking light only
OR
6) Make the entire thing a parking light but the foglight area a turnsignal and the stock location just a parking light.

i think that covers it and yea it is kinda confusing sounding but i have no other way of describing it...:(

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea yea this isnt a question about a bumper or not...but im not sure the look im going for. i want it clean looking yet different.

im kinda stuck between 4 and 6

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
Not sure if you're wanting DRL's or not, but if it was me, I'd make the sides parking/turns like they are now and turn the Fog light blank into DRL's by placing bright white LED's there.

Otherwise I voted 3, although 4 wouldn't be bad either.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O_O this is 4 years old... haha i kinda put this project on the back burner for now. Mostly because i put the sealed beam front end back on with e code headlights and 80/100 bulbs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
deathphoenix99
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing