S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AKA: Steve_S.
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Im looking for a LED Mirror replacement Kit, basically a mirror piece replacment of a factory 2002 S-10 or even some sport scene mirrors. But All i can find is a "reto fit kit" for around $300, now dont get me wrong i love dumping money into my truck but paying around $300 for just a mirror and some built-in LEDs seems a bit much to me... Any Ideas??? Iwanted to also know if anyone knows what kind of glass they use in these things. I can make one for cheep if i find that out, I will post pics and plans if i do it :eek:)

Thankz :D

:cool:

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
my guess is they use a transparent mirror, kinda like mirror tint. mirror on one side, see through on the other. i planned on getting a pair found a set through autobahn, think the guy said $200 for manual sport mirrors with signals. i don't know where you'd find the mirror, good luck if ya get something together.

·
Salvage Title
303 Posts
I just purchased some Led Mirrors from ebay and They look Sweet. I beleave I paid a total of $27.49 for both and they are Power Mirrors with Built in Amber and Blue LEDS. If ya wanna see a pic let me know I will see what I can do.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts