S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
layn frame N flyn sparks
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did my dash with blue LED lights, I removed the cluster took all the lights out and swaped them for blue LED lights. I alredy had white face gauges now they light up a nice blue color.

Jay

Attachments

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
PisOnCavalier said:
can we see way more pics? Carbon Fiber hood? bagged? front end?
I'll second that...Or is it third?....Especially hood and CAI?:p

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I want to see the hood to. Ive been thinking about getting one but I cant find any pictures of it. Its apc right? Is it just the stock hood or did they put vents or something in it?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
All I got from the site was this......I want her.....No the car........No her.........Ahh Hell I want them both....

Attachments

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
GODDAMMMMMMMM IT WRONG PICTURE!!! I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:far: :mad: :bash: :madfinger

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Ok, here's my question.

The 194s are glued into the sockets, right? Meaning you have to get new sockets to plug the LED's into, right? Meaning you have to splice wires, right?

Am I wrong? That doesn't sound like fun. :confused:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I haven't pulled my s-10 gauges out yet, but all the other gauges that I've pulled apart have a removable socket, so to replace the socket, there would be no splicing wires, just pull the old ones out, and put the new ones in (push in then twist... they have the contacts on the outsides so they make contact when pushed in). They go in like this...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts