S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my viair leader hoses on my 380c compressors is leaking out the intake due to a bad check valve(surprise surprise)...so i am thinkin im just going to buy some smc check valves so i never have this issue again. But i was wondering do you have any leader hoses that dont have the built in check valve that i have to worry about..basically just a hose. becuase it is possible my swivel is leaking to..so i just wanna put a good qualitly hose and a good quality check valve on there and never have to worry about it again.

If not do you know where i could get the hoses. I just need a simple quality hose.

Thanks

Dan

·
<SEVERED TIES>
2,987 Posts
One of my viair leader hoses on my 380c compressors is leaking out the intake due to a bad check valve(surprise surprise)...so i am thinkin im just going to buy some smc check valves so i never have this issue again. But i was wondering do you have any leader hoses that dont have the built in check valve that i have to worry about..basically just a hose. becuase it is possible my swivel is leaking to..so i just wanna put a good qualitly hose and a good quality check valve on there and never have to worry about it again.

If not do you know where i could get the hoses. I just need a simple quality hose.

Thanks

Dan
hey man.
give me a call here and ill see if we can put together something for you. we have the check valves here in stock.
we could get you a 1/4 leader hose and a check valve. you;ll be good to go.

1-877-334-2843

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could i please get a ups tracking number or what every company you shipped it with number. If i could that would be great. I really need this by the weekend.

Thanks

Dan

·
<SEVERED TIES>
2,987 Posts
Could i please get a ups tracking number or what every company you shipped it with number. If i could that would be great. I really need this by the weekend.

Thanks

Dan
hey Dan you should get to boxes. one that went out yesterday from here , which had the fittings and check valves . and another box with the hoses.
ill email you the tracking number

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awsome thanks alot man i really appriciate.all of your help....Talk about customer service and fast shipping...Will continue to do buisness with you and buy everything from you. Awsome company to deal with

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey just letting you know i have yet to recieve any emails so if you could just shoot me an email with the tracking numbers that would be great thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ok well i didnt get it so maby an issue on my end. Got the pm and thanks soo much man supposed to be here today. AWSOME SERVICE...thanks..ill stop bothering you now lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts