S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any1 know of/ or have any LCD alarms?.....I don't know much about them, but I want an alarm that will notify me that someone is messing with my s**t ....L8R :confused:

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
I believe UNGO and VIPER have like a ppaging system if someone or something tampers with your vehicle.

Most alarms you can add that feature in if it is capable of doing it.

Good luck

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool bro........thanks for reply..........do u know any1 that owns a LCD alarm?............L8R

·
SIC-Founder & WA Ch. Head
1,687 Posts
I just added the Crimestopper Millennium Pager to my alarm...thing kicks ass. It's just a pager unit that you can wire into your existing alarm. They also make an LCD Pager Alarm system. Talked to a couple of guys, and they love them...you get about 3/4-1 mile range on the pager, and the remote for the alarm works ****ear 250ft away...If you're looking to run out and kick the crap outta someone who's messing with your truck, the paging alarm system is definately the way to go. Like yudruln said, Ungo, Viper and acouple others make paging alarms...Autopage and Alpine also do, but crimestopper is the only one with the LCD pager..as far as I know

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks alot for the feed back....i will be checking into these alarms very soon.

hey low-blazer, nice truck man....... how do you like the head unit that you have pictured?

Peace.

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
14 Posts
if you shop on the internet check out autotechs.com they have some good prices and also have after market paging sys. for 100.00 bucks more. you could get a good alarm sys with rem. start and the pager for about 300.00 bucks but you will need to put it in our pay somebody. if you get one from there with the rem.start you need to get the pats. thing so your rem.start will work. there not hard to put in I did all three of my trucks.

·
SIC-Founder & WA Ch. Head
1,687 Posts
01JIMMY said:

hey low-blazer, nice truck man....... how do you like the head unit that you have pictured?

Peace.
thanks....and I love the deck...it's pretty versetile, does everything I need it to do. Hell, there's still some stuff I've never used on it...no problems in over two years with it...

·
Registered
205 Posts
If you want the real deal, Crimestopper makes an alarm/remote start that comes with the 2 way LCD remote. I have one and it is awesome. If your alarm goes off, the remote beeps and flashes on the screen what set the alarm off. It even tells you if your alarm is armed or disarmed, lets you know if it is running, etc. It has about a quarter mile range, too. The worst part about it, they retail for around 800 but you can get them on Ebay right now for under $200!!! Try it, you won't be disappointed.

I have added a picture of what my remote looks like. Keep in mind this is your remote and pager all in one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts