S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1149 Posts

·
Dems 22s
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ive been on here for a pretty good while. Ive built 3 trucks since 05 and been a member since 03 or 04 with a different name(99lilredsdime). Here are my previous trucks ive built before i start this project. Every s10 ive built has been from everyones help on here.
My first s10 on boyd coddington magneato 18s.

Then i bagged it on Boyd Coddington Savages 20s

I sold it in 06 like an idiot. It went through 3 people and i finally found it 2 or 3 years ago totaled. i bought it back for 2000 bucks.

and just for shits and giggles here is my silverado i drove daily after i sold the red truck in 06

·
Dems 22s
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last year I took all the suspension, wheels tires, hood and interior off the red truck and bought a 94 and stock floor body dropped it.

i lost interest in body dropping the truck so i sold the frame and body and kept the suspension and wheels.
In June of 2011 i bought this for 600 bucks

I put my kp 6link on the back

air ride tech arms up front

and notched it over the summer

·
Dems 22s
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
relocated the wiring harness

notched for tie rods

welded trailor fenders in the front

and layed it out

I put a 2.2 in it a few weeks ago and today i noticed that it was leaking oil. I plan on pulling the motor, laying chassis saver down and putting it back in. I just switched to a tilt collumn last weekend. My future plans are to drive this some this spring summer while i continue to do work to it and lay it out on some 22s(racelines), install a hydro boost,build an AC and Heater box, shave a few things repaint and maybe a 5.3 or 6.0 next winter. Keep an eye out for updates.

·
Dems 22s
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
your location says lexington tn is that right i had a guy in the car club i tried to start with that same truck in lexington ky everything was the same
Ive built everyone of these trucks out of lexington tennessee. If i was smart with money i would have bought them already built lol

Id actually like to see the truck your talking about. Im sorta curious as to who it is

1 - 20 of 1149 Posts