S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do i need to fully lay out in the front on 20"s?? i already have ART uppers and lowers,drop spindles, and jason is making me custom cups.. i know ill have to notch the frame for the tie rods, and tub the firewall..i have everything relocated already cause i have no inners..i just converted my truck to auto so the slave cylinder is out of the way..do i still need to raise the harness on the drivers side or is that only on newer ones?? i have already ditched the a/c and have just a metal heat box, so if that needs modifying it will be easy

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Did ya check out any of the threads I made when I put trucks down on 20s? You got the most of it, Im not sure about the wiring harness on a 1st gen but on the 2nd you need to move it up to complete the wheel tub..

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i checked out your threads but there both on 2nd gens..just wondering if there was any other differences in the 1st gens

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
AVTekk said:
Did ya check out any of the threads I made when I put trucks down on 20s? You got the most of it, Im not sure about the wiring harness on a 1st gen but on the 2nd you need to move it up to complete the wheel tub..

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why quote AV? his threads helped for most of it but theres still differences between the 1st and 2nd gen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts