S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i want to lay the kit on the ground with 20s .so what all do i need to do in the front.i know you have to relocate every thing on the fender wells
but do you have to tub the firewall and get a smaller brake boster?

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
white99xtreme said:
i want to lay the kit on the ground with 20s .so what all do i need to do in the front.i know you have to relocate every thing on the fender wells

Search button is right underneath the Forum button. This question is asked a 100,000 times a month.

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
white99xtreme said:
alot more than that bro.. Are you gonna tryin use stock arms or tubulars?

·
Killin' it Kustoms
1,137 Posts
i have tubular upper and lowers, 2 inch spindles, tubd firewall, metal heater box, and moved wiring harness up 4 inchs. im running firestone 2600's in the front. i ditched my abs, washer fluid resavoir, and radiator overflow. made a intake. moved battery to the bed. and relocated cpu, and fuse box. you need to notch for tierods too. havnt but im on them hard. i think thats about all. i can post pictures if youd like, mines an extended cab thow.

josh

·
Registered
386 Posts
yep yep, i'm in the process of layin kit right not with stock arms and 20's, and its a B***H! i'm amost done now, but if i could go back i would have boughten tubulars. i searched on here like crazy and got all the info i needed. Just start tearing it apart and you'll see what needs to be done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts