S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 411 Posts

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my truck back from Sportruck Specialties where it was tubbed for my 20x10's and its layn frame....next is the body work

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
lookin good as usual man. now you need to get the front laid out. you like havin you baby back?:thumbup:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
....an example of a s-series done right......that is fockin sweet man:thumbup:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
PisOnCavalier said:
Niccccccce, whats the body work to come?
i friggin talk to the dude all the time, so ill let you know. shaved door handles, shaved tailgate handle, weld on roll pan, and a custom billet roll up licence plate like the one on Jay Larossa's bad ass STS show truck. oh and i think he might weld up the tailgate all together.:thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am assuming they had to narrow your frame some. I am in the process of stuffing my 22x10's in the rear of my s10 and i know i have to narrow the frame 2-3 inches, if they narrowed yours, by how much?

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
body work is....paint my gen 1 street scene bumper, paint my fron handles, shave tailgate handle, weld in roll pan and build my custom license plate frame which will be like no other.....we didnt shortne my fram all we did was get try and get the offset right on the wheels and then trim the crap out of the inner fenders and the fenders out 2 inches so they look like mini 4x4 fenders.....its getting there slowly but surely

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tubs ran me 300 installed but i got hooked up........shocks in front would run you around 150 installed

·
Registered
222 Posts
my shocks were 100 bucks qouted btu when i got to the shop and helped out a little bit he dropped it down to 60. altophobic where in cali you from???

joshey

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for helping me out with the prices hipo......i was just give a rought idea but thanks for the exact price

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
that is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. NICE work! What is holding the front end up?

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
two bolts for the tranny are holding it up and also my tires cause they are 40 series

·
praise the lower'd
1,024 Posts
hipoblaze said:
my shocks were 100 bucks qouted btu when i got to the shop and helped out a little bit he dropped it down to 60. altophobic where in cali you from???

joshey
so cal. ever heard of Mnt. high?? the ski resort? i live in that little town that you have to drive through to get to it. its called wrightwood.

scott

1 - 20 of 411 Posts