S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone into lawnmower racing?i bought this from a guy at trade school and hope to have it ready by this weekend to race.ive never raced a lawnmower or been to a lawnmower race so it should be exciting,all ive got to do is put a pulley and a belt on and hook up the throttle and it will be ready

·
Registered
336 Posts
Haha hell yeah! I got me a mower I modified, not that much, but i got it to 50 maxed out in its last gear.. its reular height and scary as heck around corners i dont competition race it., just for fun. Big pully on motor and small pully on gearbox = fast

·
376ci LSX MCSS? Say what?
7,589 Posts
Hotdog, or the guy that is doing my motor swap has one...next time iam there i will get pics and a sound clip....it goes about 60+ mph and is camm'd out its ass....it sounds soooo bad ass!

·
Registered
498 Posts
They had one them races out in Fairview , TN this weekend . I missed it though . Spent all day BBQ'ing ribs and steaks for a party last night .
I have seen them and it is fun watching it

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I have seen them do that stuff before. CRAZY. Down in alabama they called it "grasscar" google that.

·
Flat's Where It's At
446 Posts
they did on a Yes Dear episode one time. I have also seen it on tv. Looks badass, but then again anything that invlolves a motor and racing is badass

1 - 20 of 43 Posts