S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 645 Posts

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it warms up then I will finish up my 5/6 drop this weekend...but if it doesn't then you guys will have to wait on those pics...

lata

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
lookin good as always. what size are those wheels youre putting on?

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
hey pxl i got the same headlights with those "city lights" and are yours both on the same side? cuz mine are

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
92S10LB said:
hey pxl i got the same headlights with those "city lights" and are yours both on the same side? cuz mine are
yea those lights are both on the same side..I was thinking the the should be on different sides..but oh well..you might look and see what side yours is on...if they are different from mine maybe we should swap one..

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way guys..I did start a web page for the 86 if you wanna check it out Click Here!

it tells all about my wheels engine and everything that I am doing to the truck!:evilg: :uhoh: :hitit: :madfinger :finger: :barf: :rant: :stickpoke :twak: :angel:

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
its really gonna be sweet w/ 5/6 drop and those wheels.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:

yea those lights are both on the same side..I was thinking the the should be on different sides..but oh well..you might look and see what side yours is on...if they are different from mine maybe we should swap one..
heh yea i was thinkin the same thing but mine are on the same side as yours

·
0 Posts
Hey xtremer. That looks pretty low right now. If you plan on drag racing this thing at all you might not want to slam the truck. I have a 350 s10 obviously if you couldn't tell by my nick( I'll start a thread later tonight with some pics and ****) and I know when i hit the gas all the weight goes on the back springs and I can feel and see the back drop and the front lift from the torque. Just something to think about. I'm prolly gonna eb doing a 3/5 drop. Becuase my engine already weighs down the front a good deal.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
89s10-350 said:
Hey xtremer
Thanks for the heads up..but I am more for the lowered sport truck rather than drag racing...I think I made it out to the track twice last year...I just want a truck that will out run the 4.3's and I'll be happy!...

I already figured on not having any traction. so...
any how I got my 5" drop on the front now..and it isn't that much lower than what it is in the pics..I am actually pissed about it..I am now thinking bags to get it as low as I want it.

·
0 Posts
OH yeah. Forgot to add that is a really nice truck. Looks like it needs to be repaitnted though. IF you don't mind me asking, how u pay for it? And was it all done like that when u got it? I mean engine as well

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it does need repainted I plan on doing all the body work...well I am buying all new body panels including bed sides..then I plan to paint it cosmic green...I bought this truck my sophmore year in high school...and I have been out of school for 5 years..And for paying for it...well I have been pieceing it together for couple months. And it was a nice truck when I got it..It was painted purple and I really trashed the paint in highschool...but I don't like the purple any how. but I think before long it will be alot nicer truck..I like it alot more than my X.

·
0 Posts
Cool man. I'll show you my truck after I get some pictures. I'm only 17 so getting mods done to it is multiple paychecks...:)

If you plan to sell the wheels and tires that are on there now to make way for your eagles. Let me know, I'd defiantley be interested.

1 - 20 of 645 Posts