S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Dime Freightlines
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took the leap and had it done today. Contacts horribly irritated my eyes and I had went through two pairs of glasses at work so I figured I might as well spend the money now and be done with all of it. This was by far the strangest experience of my life, there is something entirely unnatural about having part of your eye cut back and then smelling something similar to burnt hair as you see little blue flashes of light followed by a constant zapping sound. My vision is still a little hazy from the swelling but each hour its improving and my eyes don't feel nearly as scratchy as they did right after. So has anyone else had this done or know of any horror story's from friends or family?

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
A lot of people in my family have had it done. I couldnt tell you for what, seeing close or far away or whatever (yeah Im not good with terms, lol). Everyone has had good results and no problems. Mom and Aunt still wear glasses when they read though. Yeah my one contact sucks, maybe im next, lol.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
I wish I had the money to do it. Sounds kinda scary though. But I hate dealing with contacts all the time.

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
haha i have 20/13 in both eyes. my mom had lens implants, now she see's in about 20/20. but that cost a bundle more i think it was about 4k total.i could be way off tho cause it was about 6 years ago.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts