S-10 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
View attachment 348801
Howdy folks, new(ish) member. Picked up an 87 long bed, 2.8 auto 2wd, w/ 45k mi and all stock! I was a member back in the earlier 2ks. I've had maybe a dozen s-series over the years from 83-03 and about every configuration. Some dailys others full swap. I've owned many projects like a dakota, speed6, firebird, jeep, you name it. Currently also own a mustang gt and an explorers st.

Anywho, I picked this immaculate one with a project in mind, but it is so clean and runs strong not sure i have the heart to put a wrench to it.

So hi from central pa!
Very nice truck, bed rails are ugly........

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hello from Central Pa, wow , nice clean truck . Do what your heart tells ya to do with it . It looks great as is , but also would be a fantastic base for custom whatever .

·
Been there Done it
10,934 Posts

·
Premium Member
1994 GMC Jimmy SLE 4.3 CPI 4x4
383 Posts
There’s a dummy born every minute, that will sit forever until one comes along. You can ask whatever you want for something that doesn’t mean it’s worth anything. I noticed they also have a ‘97 Tahoe asking $27k, wew...

·
Been there Done it
10,934 Posts
Have you looked at the prices of S10's in the AZ or southern CA area. Run of the mill stuff is selling for around $5K.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have you looked at the prices of S10's in the AZ or southern CA area. Run of the mill stuff is selling for around $5K.
I believe my friend payed 3,500.00 for my totally rust free stripped 94 Sonoma ext cab. roller with good interior out of North Carolina.

·
Been there Done it
10,934 Posts
I interpret roller to mean no engine or trans? What do you mean by stripped? No paint or a lot of missing parts?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I interpret roller to mean no engine or trans? What do you mean by stripped? No paint or a lot of missing parts?
Good morning, by stripped roller I meant no engine, trans, firewalll stripped other than wiper motor, no wire harness, gas tank, fuel lines, thought the body was perfect till i found 3 light parking lot dings that would disappear with spot putty.

·
Been there Done it
10,934 Posts
So basically you paid $3500 for a good rust free body and chassis. What did it cost to ship it?
So you agree? That a good S10 is getting expensive, when you can find one.
A low miles rust free, clean, complete, original, already in the northeast portion of the country can easily bring $10K or more. Like the truck @Nerp, the OP, has.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts