S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I been thinking about how I can customise my S10 lately. I seen this Autoloc ad in Truckin and they sell Lamborgini style hinges. Then I wondered how trick it would be if my old 87 had this setup. hat would just be awsome. I always liked how Lamborgini's doors opened. I would prefer this setup since I'm not a big fan of suicide doors. If anyone did this Lambo door thing already let me see some pics of this and let me know how "involved" such a project this is gonna be.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I was thinking about the same thing for my '97 then looked up the price for a kit. The are about $2000 for manual and about $4000 for motorized.. That killed it for me.. I would'nt think it would be that hard to do they say it is comp. bolt-on

·
Registered
12 Posts
where to get bolt on lambo hinges

go2 www.decah.net than go2 gallery and at the end of the gallery there is a pic of a s-dime with lambo doors and theres another 1 the kit is about $1400 and all u gotta do is take off the fender and it bolts completly on...the purple civic in there is my boys

·
Registered
939 Posts
unless im looking wrong ( which i know i am ) they dont make them for s-10s on that decah site its not listed there are there like all forign cars civics and shit thanks Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts