S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
what it do?
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I cleaned up the car last week, and today in shop I decided I wanted the truck lower soo.... I took out the adjuster bolts up front, and took out the bottom leaf in the back resulting in about a 3/3 drop :cool:

Here's one picture, and tomorrow I plan on taking out the front axle and slamming the front, then getting some blocks for the back and going down more! I'm just trying to get the tires to tuck all around, atleast the back ones and just have the front sitting decently low..

Tell me what ya'll think guys!

I also bought some Bravada side molding that I'm going to flat black and put on the car. Going to paint the front and the rear bumper flat black also and get a Jimmy grille for the front. Anyone have one they want to sell? :D

Here's the picture, I'll take some more tomorrow!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
looks good mang. those tires are wide ass doo-doo.

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
your sig rules kraker... so being from houston... are you a big mike jones/paul wall/chamillionare fan? (is chamillionare even from houston?)

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
nice...post pics when you slam it :D

·
what it do?
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And here she is dropped....

Sits about 29" all around fender to ground. Drivers front is 28 1/2" so I'm going to try and notch the torsion support a bit more.... Oh yea, here's how the front was done....

Notched the torsion bar support so the keys sit lower and are still adjustable, then took out the bottom leaf on both sides in the rear and put a 2"block on the drivers side and a 3" block on the passenger side.

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
looks great! :D

·
what it do?
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, its alot lower now, have to watch out for those damn potholes....

Last I need is a gmc grille... anyone? =D

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
I have an aftermarket chrome/billet GMC style one for the summer :D but it's going with the truck :(

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
2 inch block on one side and a 3 on the other? on top of the notched crossmember? holy ghettofab batman. you do know you can put the adjuster bolts back in to level the thing out :rolleyes: yes i have a 4x4 2 door blazer lowered 4/5. i used belltech keys in front, the passenger side adjuster bolts in and turned up some to level it out. ive got 3" blocks in the back and the next to longest leaf pulled. and my 4x4 still works

·
what it do?
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The adjuster bolts only level out the front, though I don't want to have to raise the front any lol. Yea I took out the front halfshafts and "altered" them as well lol. Now I just need to find some shorter bumpstops.... lol currently have none up front. =[

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Kraker_Jax said:
The adjuster bolts only level out the front, though I don't want to have to raise the front any lol. Yea I took out the front halfshafts and "altered" them as well lol. Now I just need to find some shorter bumpstops.... lol currently have none up front. =[
well there captain obvious if you put the bolts back in front and put the right blocks out back you can level it out without liftin the front any. but whatever i dont know what im talkin about :rolleyes:

·
what it do?
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I used different blocks in the back, because the passenger rear still sat unlevel, this was before I even took out the adjuster bolts up front.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts