S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what size is the fittin on the back of the 200 psi gauge? im wanting to order 1 gauge and the air line and fittings i need to plug it into my tank (1/2 port) anyone know off hand which fittings i need to order?

·
bagged1
2,216 Posts
KP's don't come with any fittings. Theres male 1/8" NPT on the back. You will need a 1/8NPT x whatever size airline you plan to use. 1/8" is the easiest to run IMO.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Go with 1/8" guage line. I just ran 1/4" line for mine and it's kind of a pain. Definitely switching to 1/8" soon.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
you will need this total:

1- 1/2" NPT male to 1/8" NPT female bushing (this will go into your tank)
1- 1/8" NPT male to 1/8" push-n-lock fitting (this will screw onto the bushing on the tank)
1- Roll of 1/8" air brake line
1- 1/8" push-n-lock fitting for back of guage (or 2 if its a dual needle)

I think thats all you should need. I just got done running all of mine, and I can say the 1/8" air line is almost as easy to work with as electrical wire, so definetly go with the 1/8" and not 1/4".....

hope this helps

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
slammed isuzu said:
you will need this total:

1- 1/2" NPT male to 1/8" NPT female bushing (this will go into your tank)
1- 1/8" NPT male to 1/8" push-n-lock fitting (this will screw onto the bushing on the tank)
1- Roll of 1/8" air brake line
1- 1/8" FEMALE NPT to 1/8" tube push-n-lock fitting for back of guage (or 2 if its a dual needle)

Corrected.

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks once someone posted the fitting on the back i was able to draw it out and figure out the fittings needed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts