S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 5844 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets use this to start discussing where we want V5 to be. I know that Indy has been suggested. Are we wanting to do this?

Discuss! :D

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha, quick it was. Well, we've hit Louisville a good few times, Florence once and now up to Indy. We need to hit up into Ohio/Southern MI as well eventually.

·
KentuckyMinis.com
4,199 Posts
I guess I will go ahead and see if the louisville crew is down. I'm glad my local folks are ****in down, cause I know at least 10+ will be down to roll including j-dubya and rob. It would be bad ass to actually go outta town and stay at a hotel. Just seems more interesting....

·
KentuckyMinis.com
4,199 Posts
make it like June 23 and further down the line.........cause ill be 21 also bahahahhahahahaha.....

But me and wifey are done.... If the meet was before June 23rd it would be no biggie quite honestly..... But I do know me and wifey are gonna team up with j-dubb and rob and take them out in beer pong. From what I hear j-dubb is a champ.

1 - 20 of 5844 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.