S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everybody, I looking to get a set of 18" KMC Stealth's and of course I'm looking to get the best buy. Just wondering if anybody has an idea where I might get a good deal? ! ?
Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
the cheapest ive seen them for is 2200 with tires mounted and balanced

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
yeah just don't go out west (Weston) or down here in Miami. The highways and freeways are fun, but there are a good number of roads around here i wouldn't even dare to take some 18'' kmc's.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
yeah when i drive the mini and if i ever do, with all that i want to do and all the time involved..... might only take it to the beach and to the shows, never on busy streets and in the bad areas, like tamarand ave. :rolleyes:, if you heard of that street before you know what im talking about

·
Registered
129 Posts
Actually they've renevated(spl?) that area. It's the best idea I've ever heard. They move in a bunch of expensive, high class businesses and resturaunts. This pushes all the gangs, drug dealers, pimps, and whores all out of the area. That's where all the best clubs are now. Lat time I was down there I saw a Lotus Esprit V8 parked on the street.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
lol no-way? i have a tape on beta that i recorded all that crap like 6 years ago! thats awsome! im glad though cause it wasnt very good at all

·
Registered
9 Posts
i just got 18" kmc stealths for christmas and they are gettin mounted and balanced tomorrow. my pops paid 1400 for the rims. and i paid 600 for the tired mounted and balanced

1 - 10 of 10 Posts