S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i just went to the cce website and saw they had a one pump, front,back pancake kit for like 700....i thnk i might get at the end of the summer, but i definitely dont have the means to do it. i was wondering if anybody knew of a good shop in charleston, sc. also how many batteries could i get away using, also has anybody heard anything about this kit.

·
Registered
150 Posts
CCE is junk, especially their cylinders! Stick with Prohopper or Black Magic. My roomates car(81 cutlass hopper built by jenda's) has a partial sponsership by black magic. They make real good stuff. I took the airride junk off my truck and going with black magic hydraulics.

·
Pro Hopper Biaa
173 Posts
I still say stick with mike lee at mr scrape cause hes the ****ing man. I may be a shameless promoter but his work speaks for it self way better then the butcher shop, in my humble opinion

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah if u can get his number that would help alot...and im just trying to plan ahead right now for the end of summer...cause i should have the money to do what i want

·
Pro Hopper Biaa
173 Posts
ive seen some of the stuff hes done too...
hes got some nice stuff hes done but i have seen some hack jobs too. I remember him butt welding a frame together. if u shook the bed the whole frame moved.. but its still up to you

·
Lay'd
2,278 Posts
Wow juiced thats crazy I can't say i've ever seen any work like that come from his shop. I've seen alot of nice work hes done though. 3-4links custom built and a bodydrop. But its not up to me to decide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts