S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyways, i was at the colosseum in LA watching the usc/ucla game, and as i exited i looked across the street, and saw what i thought were two airbags on 3 ft. pillars... I was like, wtf maybe they are just lights, i go over there and to my suprise, they were bags, i tried stealin them, but they were put on pretty snugg :\ i have NO IDEA WTF THEY WERE FOR....

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Mystik said:
Anyways, i was at the colosseum in LA watching the usc/ucla game, and as i exited i looked across the street, and saw what i thought were two airbags on 3 ft. pillars... I was like, wtf maybe they are just lights, i go over there and to my suprise, they were bags, i tried stealin them, but they were put on pretty snugg :\ i have NO IDEA WTF THEY WERE FOR....
stealing them???:gayflag: :bash: :troutslap :boom: :sicka: :censor: :flipoff: c'mon dude you were kidding about the stealing part right?

·
Registered
83 Posts
shit, if I saw two bags just chillin on pillars I would try my damdest to get those bad boys under my truck.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rofl whats wrong with trying to get some free bags?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
maybe it was a test to see if you would try, or other, to steal them. like on video tape as a joke or experiment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts