S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FELLOW S-10 ENTHUSIAST
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up fellas. Have had this name on here for a while, but just got back into the game about 4 months ago. Had a '98 Lt. Pewter Metallic S-10 Ext. Cab a couple of years ago, but sold it...

...Here are some pics

Attachments

·
FELLOW S-10 ENTHUSIAST
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here were all the details I had on the truck when I was selling it...a little long-winded, but here it goes...

Viper 550 ESP alarm w/remote start (also pops open both doors and turns on/off all 10 tubes of neon within the stereo), Lowered 3" front & 5" back, Rollpan, Shaved door handles, shaved tailgate handle, and shaved emblems, bedliner, rear 3 windows tinted limo black, Euro taillights, clear front corner lenses, clear 3rd brake light cover, blue and purple wirelooms under hood,18x8.5" Mak Excess Wheels w/Kumho Ecsta Supra 235/40/18's, color matched painted dash bezel and misc. interior pieces, Nakamichi CD 45Z Headunit, Focal 165V 6.5" component seperates powered by a Phoenix Gold ZX 475ti amp, 1 Kicker SoloBaric L7 12" sub in a 3.25 cu. ft. ported box powered by a Phoenix Gold ZX 600ti amp (hit 143.2 db with the amp bridged to 2 ohm mono to the single sub), 1 Farad Stinger Cap, Phoenix Gold wiring w/200 amp circuit breaker, 10 Tubes of blue Street Glow Neon to accent the stereo, custom fiberglass enclosure and plexiglas amp racks. There was over 100 hours of labor in fabricating the fiberglass box and the plexiglas amp racks. The fiberglass is stretched with 1 complete piece of vinyl. The stereo shop that did the installation is "Sound Decision" in Montgomery, IL.

·
FELLOW S-10 ENTHUSIAST
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
After that S-10 I had a 90 Mustang GT (12.60 1/4 mi. car) and after that I had a 98 Intergra GSR (supercharged, blew up the motor, car was never the same again). The truck I currently have is a '03 Indiglo Blue S-Dime Ext. Cab., Fleetside box, ZQ8, All power options, Sunroof, Buckets, 4.3L. Bought it at Sunrise Chevrolet in Glendale Heights, IL...(they had to get it from another dealer b/c I wanted one with everything above). Brought it to my buddy at Discount Tire in Bloomingdale where he hooked me up with a set of 20" Helo Confusion's wrapped in 245/35/20" Sumitomo HRT-Z's. The next day I had my Focal's (165V's) put in the truck, along with a Phoenix Gold Sapphire 5-Channel that came out of my Integra, and an 12" Alpine Type-S.

That is where the truck stands. Really wanted to leave the truck alone, but I am getting the "itch" again to do more. Dubs came off for the winter, and a Viper 791XV Responder system is going on this month.

Not sure what else I am gonna get into, but I am sure it will piss my parents off...(they hate it when I spend all my money on my vehicles)...but afterall, I am 22, and they are going to have to deal with it. :D

·
FELLOW S-10 ENTHUSIAST
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if I am going to get crazy into the stereo in this one...For all the money I spent on different stereos on my '98...I could have bagged the truck 5 times over. If I do anything to this truck, it is going to be all cosmetic - stock floor BD, bags, and lots of shaving. Then again, not sure if I want to get into all that, afterall, I do have a 6 year loan on the truck :( .

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
I remember the old pewter truck, it's parked next to the bagged silver truck that is/was used in JC whitney ads right? sounds like you have a good start, bag and bd it on the 20's and you will be super pimpin!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts