S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I were comen home from his place and I got behind this slow Buick. I look in my rear veiw mirror and I see this Monte Carlo tailing me (I've seen the car around before and the dude thinks he's got something fast.) So I slow down to piss him off and I look up and notice the Buick is tuning, I think to my Self Heck Yeah I'm gunna smoke this little F'er. So I procide to do 10-15 MPH waitin for him to pass, well finally after about 200-300 feet I see his lights move to the side as to pass me, So I decide I've had enough and I floor it! I hear and feel my 4 Barrel Kick in and I'm gone! I was in 2nd gear (I have a 3 speed ATX) SO I'm moven very fast, then 3rd kicks in by this time I'm doing 100 Mph I look in my Mirror and the dudes about 8-10 car lengths back. I got up to 130-140 then realize I needa stop to turn down my road. I think to myself Hell Yeah! I whooped his lil A$$ :bah: Then he follows me down my road. So when I pull up to the stop sign I figured I'd give him a lil Show :scary: So I punch it and I burn till I get to my drive way (Which is 200 Ft away) I was so glad I got to show that lil Biatch what I had. :thumbup: Thanx for Reading :D and drive safely :)

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! sic shiet dude!:thumbup: love the burnie part!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts