S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LS2OMFG
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raced a friends' 2000 Sonoma the other night, both of our trucks are ZQ8 Ext Cab 4.3L. His only mod that I know of is a Borla Cat Back and mine are listed in my sig. he also has a 3.42 locking rear while I have a 3.08. He just put some 15" rims(yeah I know, its a crime to go shorter than stock) with taller tires on the back. We started from a stop and a friend flagged us, the race was close till about half way when I pulled and ended up beatin him by about a truck length. We both had a passenger but I'm pretty sure they had us beat by about 100lbs combined, still I was happy knowin I beat a Noma with 3.42's, we're gonna line them up again when he gets his 3.73's from Summit.

·
I Am Canadian!
1,194 Posts
Wow that is quite an accomplishment!! Good work bro!!

·
LS2OMFG
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, when I ran that 17.1 I also had driven an hour to the strip hauling my buddie's 98 Katana in the back during the lovely muggy summer that we have here in KS. I was also having some computer issues at the time due to the lack of the 02 Sim. Clearing all that up, I'm bettin that in this cold dry weather my E.T. is cleared up by a 1/2 sec. Thanks though.

·
footbraker
1,236 Posts
FYI reaction time doesn't affect ET because the timer doesn't start until you cross the line. (looking at your sig.)

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
German_Xtreme said:
So his quarter is higher than 17.1?

j/p

haha those are some blazing fast 4.3ls.........

·
LS2OMFG
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rhansen said:
FYI reaction time doesn't affect ET because the timer doesn't start until you cross the line. (looking at your sig.)
Yeah I know that, I was just posting my slip info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts