True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Beaumex said:
you are so full of shit and dont think u should ever post anything ever again

:rotf:

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
maybe the Lamb didnt have an engine in it?

·
Registered
911 Posts
comon u guys dont get it, that damn moongoose style looking hood gives him 5000 Hp at teh wheels, i bet he smoked the fock outta that lambo, cant u see the fastness that hood adds?

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
i get it he didnt race 1 he never said he did.he said he killed 1.id assume he hit 1 with his truck.thats is how he killed it.ended its life.no more lambo and no more bank account

·
Registered
745 Posts
(i a very sarcastic tone)

o yea, those 25th anniversary lambos are slow. I walked one in my 2.2 s-10, (i had bad wheel spin cause i dropped the clutch at 8000 rpm) i ended up getting him by a car and a half, but only because i had all those stickers my his truck. i just put a NOS one on the other day, and i swear it gave me about 54 horses at least.

·
Registered
381 Posts
it may have been a reproduction ferrari, that they put on those pontiac frames, they are fake and have a small ass motor, not a real lambo or ferari wat every it is but yes he might have been confused cuz those look like the real thiing

·
Registered
35 Posts
lambo motors are not big motors they just have 12 cylinders... none of them i think are even over 6.0 liters i think lambo motors are like 4.7L

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
I bet he couldnt even beat a Lambo kit car that uses a pontiac fiero chassis and bigtime 2.8 power, puss.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts