S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so last night i'm hangin out with my boy in his focus with a NX 75 shot, no back seat, cams..... n a bunch of other stuff that adds up to a extremely low 14 sec pass on stock tires. we just parked my truck (2001 blazer with intake/exhaust) and this kid with a 93 stock ass talon tsi rolls up with a few gaudy apc and other autozone stickers. he asked about a 1/4 mile time, and my boy (thief) was like, somewhere in the 14's. and the guy laughed, and said that his 93 talon tsi AUTOMATIC ran 13's at the track. thief just kinda smiled at me and said damn i wish i had my bottle filled. so i know my truck is not fast, i'm thinking 15.9.... optimisticaly. so i'm like hey, i never get to race any fast cars, only the broke down shiiters around here that think their fast. and i was like y dont u race me, so i can see what a 13 sec pass looks like from my truck. so he laughs at me like i'm crazy and we find a light.... the first run we went up to about 70, and i pissed all over him on the launch, and he never really got close after that. then he tells me that its cuz turbo lag and his real power is at like 40 mph. so i said ok, lets get to a 40 mph roll and gas it. so he's at full stock boost, and we both punch it, i pulled on him a little, but not like the first time, until about 65 mph, then his automatic shifted into 3rd, and i just riped ahead. he was so stunned, so i just let him think my truck was just really fast rather then reveal the truth that his car is just less slow then mine.
o, and i looked up his stock time, its 15.5 for an automatic awd turbo, and he had a passenger and a system to lug around, plus god knows how many miles of abuse on that turbo.
i love when people talk about 1/4 mile times, when they have no concept of what it takes to get those times to begin with.
i know it wasnt a very exciting story, but i'm hoping to start a thred of kill stories.

SO EVERYONE START POSTING KILL STORIES!!!!:boom:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Don't you just love riceboys? Sounds like a real f*cktard. Good kill. :thumbup:

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
welcome to the kill story thread...

Alright, kill stories huh?? Just a simple one to start with.... someone in a newer model toyota pickup, V6 on the back. Trying to show off, weaving in and out of cars... I'm watching him out of my rear-view mirror, trying to time his catching up to me so it's at the next light. Tada, next light, ahead is about 1/8th mile of freedom, then another light, then the highway. I'm in the far left, he's in the far right, there's a minivan in the middle... Cross light turns yellow, i rev a little and inch ahead.... Stop, light turns green, minivan gets the jump on me, i do the 'right wheel jammzz' across the wet intersection, finally my wheel catches up with the truck, going about 23 in first, i shift, and i'm gone... i pull up at 45 (speed limit) - we all stop at the next light, no water this time, I'm not sure if he wants to go since he got bogged down the last time--- sure enough though, the light turns green, there goes his low-revving V6, when he's halfway across the intersection i gun first, jump into second, and pass him at about 30... he kept trying; but by the time i hit 80 i had about 3 bus lenghts on him... that was the midweek story, weekend is coming up!!!!!

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
It's saturday, everyone (everyone) needs to have a story from saturday.... bookmark this thread, keep posting, the kill story forum should have a kill story thread... :D

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Uh, my saturday story is I have a NAIL IN MY SIDEWALL! God damn it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got smoked by a grand am 2.4 last night! I had him until I shifted into 4th. Oh well, I still had fun!:shrug:

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
i smoked some *** in a jetta VR6 he dogged me comin off the line but there was a pretty tight turn in the road ahead and the zq8 held it at like 80+ mph and the kid wimped out, little tiny balls never beats 80lb sac.

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
I embarassed a older silverado with a brand new 350, went to another city, embarassed some kid with a bunch of his friends in his 2.5l subaru, and uhm went a little farther out and buried the needle on the highway, i don't know for sure how fast it was..... then went to another city and messed around with some people... one guy cut in front of me and slammed on his brakes, i passed on the right, revved to about 5 grand next to his passengers window, and kept going..... Just little fun times on saturday, nothing crazy.... BTW, those jettas are fast, nice job holding the turn, must be the lower center of gravity... :D

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
The ZQ8 holds the turns tight as hell 8in wide tires help, I only get scared when the ass end starts to slip out a little, the only down side of having a truck, no weight back there.

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Yeah I'll vouch for that--- how do the 8 inch tires help on your launching...? I got smoked twice by my friend this weekend--- him and his modded like crazy V8 '99 silverado, both times I couldn't get traction and he was gone...

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
With the open differential its kinda tuff, the rear passenger side tire breaks loose easy, Ive heard with a locking rear the problem is just about elimintated, but if your careful the truck takes off pretty good, always churps second too.

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Yeah that's true... If my wheels are dry and the road is warm it does fine, but none of this night time alaska stuff...

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
DAMN YOUR from alaska, I think it would be funny if you knew any guys with dropped trucks up there aka snow plows?

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
lol yeah there's one up here, he's more into autocross... lives in Fairbanks... I haven't seen anything for nice dropped trucks in about 8 months, maybe they'll come out this summer.. There was a nissan pickup that they dropped, but that's about it... :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i gotta new kill story, and a killed story!!!!!
well some 20 year old kid was drivin grandpa's 99 lincoln mark 8, just sittin next to me at a light blowing all the speakers for him. then all of a sudden he just squeals the tires and rips out of the intersection!! so i punch it and do the ole "right wheel jammaz" and i start to gain the car length i lost in the "suprize were racing" launch. i get outa first into second, and my front bumper is at the back of his door..... we go through second and now were going about 75, and i'm lookin him in the face but my front bumper is still behind his but now only by 2 or 3 feet as compared to the 20 feet off the light. we went for another split second, and he hit the brakes and i locked em up for the red light that didn't even seem to catch my attention during the race. so i'm pissed as all hell cuz i just got smoked by an old man car, so i'm putting new grips on my steering wheel with my clenched fists. so that light goes, and i was at full throttle, and we both jumped, but having a truck with torque finaly payed off and i pulled on him off the launch, but as soon as he saw that he let off and just turned!!! i was so mad.
but then i raced some middle aged chicks in a 98 dodge ram for 3 lights in a row and P'ed on it every time. so i feel a little better.

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
lol.. right wheel jammaz

Good kills, I think that first one was one of those races where it sucks but you have to try anyway. Those Mark 8's are quick too, heavy, but good engine... so yeah nice job!!! :D

Update from me... I took out a whole flock of old style F-150's... one right after another it seemed.... Then suprised about 5 people today who felt it was nessacary to tailgate me. (i drove the speed limit 5 times, each time got a trailer). Going about 35, downshift to 2, blast through 50 in about 3 seconds.... did that twice..... then the other three were on the highway, going about 55, downshift, 3 or 4 seconds later passing 70-75mph, and they're gone... I'm happy with the stock gears I guess, and at least once you're at speed there's no right wheel jammaz goin' on...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, here's one what i'm gonna call a win by default.
alright.... i'm ordering my gibison catback, but my dad got me a flowmaster muffler for a mustang cuz he knows nothing about cars, so it's on right now and it sounds pretty mean, but i dont think i got any power from it.
well this 2002 cavileer pulls up next to me, bright yellow with some gay red vinal graphic on the side, yellow vinal zig zags on the windows(which were manual crank) and i big nasty spolier. o ya, and some heavy ass 16 inch chrome ugly nichibella rims. and he revs at me with his bumble bee muffler so i rev back at him 10 times as loud, and he says "hey if it dont got NAAWS and rims, take it back to dad. and i said "ya, cuz my dad took off all the badges on his truck put euro clears all the way around and tinted it out right..... hey is that the 110hp model, oh, automatic, good choice! hey i'm gonna go get some ugly vinal, chrome rims and a huge non functional spolier, then my **** would be tight right???"
and he was silent and tried to rool the window up on me as i yelled thats right, rool that manual window up!!! so he wouldn't race there, and he gets on the other side of me and his boy says something to me about he'll go get his grand national and race me..... so i said odviously u dont have a GN, cuz u 2 **** wouldn't be out here sportin that ****ter. then he said were not 16 and 17. (y he said that still baffels me since i am older then both of them) but i just simplly replied then what's u'r excuse for that car!
then he asked me what engine i had, as i was holding it in first gear around 20 mph, so i just said what does it sound like n i gassed it and riped away. he got next to me agian and said o a 350 that's original. i was so discusted that i just laughed at him and drove my v6 away. as much as i wanted to call him out and race the caviler and the non existant grand national i just let it go cuz i didn't want someone to see me associating with this kid.
i also commented on his racing seats, then said opps, those are only seat covers hahaha, ***

alright i'm done *****in about that, i feel much better now!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey, i didn't put any of those *****'s there, those are suposed to be swear words..... but i just wanted to add that it had cool blue headlights, and yellow fog lights. also, when i said *** after 10 min of ripping him up, he responded: (and i quote) "you're mom" then he imeaditly rolled up the window (manualy) before i could insult him more. or atleast respond to that ridiclous insult. if that's an insult, i'm not sure.

1 - 20 of 240 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.