S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
What y'all watchin HOES!?
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard anything about the kicker solo x 18"?
I have heard it has a 5,000 watt RMS and 10,000 watt peak!!!!
100 Lbs. of Massive pounding square magic!!!! has anyone heard one, or seen one installed, I would like to know thanks.,

·
master of all things loud
28 Posts
Crazygenius13 said:
has anyone heard anything about the kicker solo x 18"?
I have heard it has a 5,000 watt RMS and 10,000 watt peak!!!!
100 Lbs. of Massive pounding square magic!!!! has anyone heard one, or seen one installed, I would like to know thanks.,
decently performing SPL woofer.. that in my opinion, has some issues that need worked out..

they have several pics of them on kickers site.. http://www.kicker.com

Loyd L.

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
i think ill get that for my truck... for my blow through... oh and it wont cost me that much MUAHAHHAHAH the L5's only cost me 59$ cdn for a 12 :p

-db

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
i dunno....i looked through their site, and im not very impressed. even the L7's arent that powerful, compared to Adire or RE.

·
Spreadin the Sickness
2,532 Posts
SL1Pn'85 said:
i think ill get that for my truck... for my blow through... oh and it wont cost me that much MUAHAHHAHAH the L5's only cost me 59$ cdn for a 12 :p

-db
Hook me up man! Im in Winnipeg. :G :p

I have two 8" solo barics L7s right now...

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
^^ ya but its rare... and its pretty tight... good bragging rights ahha and it is hella loud... but thats me

-db

·
What y'all watchin HOES!?
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How did they perform 93 ex? and did you find any trucks with one inside? I think 2 or 3 of those would blow veins in a blow through on an S-10

·
Picture goes here \/
673 Posts
that guy coudl have done better, the team divine van, had like 3 I think was hititng 160's i think

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
My friend built a 10 cubic foot ported box for the shop he used to work at. he had 2500 watts RMS going to hit, and it hit deep. I would say that its an awesome sub. one of the clearest i heard. And I got to hear it to the point it made my ears throb. I want one :)

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
freaking HUGE, that's about all i can say...not a big fan of the solo's but you just can't knock Kicker's stuff, i've had a few kicker amps, including their old xs100 beast of an amp..but power hungry as Hitler..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts