S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has one of these lying around or you are using. I purchased this amp and I got screwed... The light comes on green, not protection mode (red). The Emblem lights up on the front like its suppose to aswell... The thing just doesnt put out anything at all and I was wondering if anyone has or can possibly get a picture of the circurt board for me because it looks like there might be something missing and Im going to try to fix it. Thanks

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
where'd ya buy it from?

send it back and get it fixed.

if bought from a place that doesnt warranty it, like Ebay or whatnot, just email kicker and see if they can help. Sometimes manf's will take in products even if bought on the net.

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it from this guy but I didnt have my truck to test it on... He said he was in a real need for money and he would sell it for $30. I was stupid and bought it... I thought what the hell, its a rather nice kicker amp with no scratches or any signs of mistreatment. I took the chance. Ill email Kicker. Thanks

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont have it hooked up to anything because it doesnt work... I have had it hooked up to a boat and like 4 different cars. Its 40x2 at 4 ohms and 80x2 and 2 ohms but Kicker amps push pretty good so I figured it would push good at 2 ohms to a 10 or my component speakers... Either that or if I get it going then I am going to sell it for a paint job

1 - 6 of 6 Posts